Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sweet Caroline.......

Sweet Caroline!!!

She is finally here. Robert and I went to the hospital at noon May 3, 2007 ready for our induction. We got into the labor and delivery room and waited for the nurses to put in my IV, all the check in questions and information. I received my epidural around 3 pm. So now it was just the waiting game. Robert and I watched 24, poker and took power naps. While Robert was napping I started to watch Ugly Betty. So while I am watching TV Robert runs down to the cafeteria to eat some dinner while we wait. So Grey’s Anatomy starts and go figure….Caroline was ready to come out. The Dr. had just come in and checked to see if I had progressed and I was close. Then all the sudden I tell the nurse that I am starting to feel pressure and I think I am ready to start pushing. So the nurse checks and I am dilated….Okay… Robert is still eating dinner and was not back in the room. So I called him on his cell and tell him “come back…I am ready to PUSH!” So as soon as Robert got there the Dr was back in the room and started to get ready for the arrival. All I wanted to do was push……So my mental check list. Robert –check, nurse – check, Dr. – check, Okay…LET’S GET PUSHING!!!!

So everyone was in place and we were ready to push. So I push…the head is out. Then the Dr. tells me to push one more time….I push…..Here is Caroline. Pheeewww! Caroline is out!!! So record time for me….Two pushes. So much better than 1.5 hours of pushing with Andrew.

Stats for Caroline….
Time: 8:41 p.m.
Weight: 8 lbs. 4 oz.
Length: 20 inches



Here are some pictures…..



Picture with Dr. Lin!



Pictures with Sammie and Drew.

3 comments:

Suzanna Danna said...

she's perfect!

love you all!

B said...

Sesil she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! congratulations!!!!! The girls love the pictures? How is the knitting going? In between breastfeeding that is???? : )

Siska said...

She is a cutie!!! Glad to hear all went well. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Hugs & Kisses