Monday, June 07, 2010

Sammie lost her FIRST tooth!

I can not believe Sammie is already old enough to loose her first tooth. I was able to capture the excitement. We had to go to the craft store today to make a tooth box so the tooth fairy could find her tooth tonight. She was soooooo excited to make the box. It was a special trip we took in getting the right box, paint and the decorations for the box. I am just glad we finished the box in time. Check out the pictures below to show here excitement. (Don't mind the dirty face and all. I wanted to capture it in true essence of Sammie.)

Smile show me the loose tooth.


Sammie pointing out what tooth is loose. (She would wiggle the tooth back and forth.)

The smile with the loose tooth.


Close up of the loose tooth.


The tooth box.

Sammie showing me the tooth box.



See the tooth missing?


Calling Robert and Drew to tell them the news.


We are so excited for Sammie loosing her first tooth. YEA SAMMIE!

Signature

No comments: