Monday, April 02, 2007

What does your day look like?


This is what my day looks like. Watching Sammie and Drew...Sammie's messy hair and Drew half dressed. Sorry I have not been able to update the blog. I have been tired and busy with the kids. I will block out more time and update everything...so it will be a long post.
Have to share a funny story.... Sammie is really starting to talk more and more. One night Robert put Sammie down for the night and she brought "Caterpillar" to bed with her. As some of you know it can get a little loud when a car/truck or something with a large engine passes by the house. So she is in her bed and a loud car drives by and this is what she said....
"What was that, Caterpillar?"
"That was a truck."
"Can you say truck, Caterpillar?"
Okay....can you see how we talk to Sammie? It was so funny for her to have a conversation with Caterpillar.
Okay folks. Sorry for my lame slacking pregnant self. I will post more later. :)SESIL

1 comment:

Siska said...

I can totally relate!!! Very cute story, can't wait for the next one.

On a different note, it was sooo wonderful to see you guys at Jen & Dave's wedding. You looked BEAUTIFUL!!!! Can't wait for us to get all our babies together, that will be a hoot!!!

Hugs & Kisses,

Siska