Saturday, March 24, 2007

Drew Can WALK!!!

So we were in Texas and Drew took his first steps. Then we get back to Chicago and he officially took 20 steps before falling. Okay so he takes 2 or 3 steps and stops and goes again but he knows his limitations. So he turns 10 months old and started to walk. I feel like every time we go to Texas we have a mile stone with him. During Christmas he got his first tooth then a two weeks later three teeth pop out. I am excited for Drew. Now he can see the world at different heights.

Sorry for the short post....Things I will talk about when I get more time.
1.) Jen and Dave's Wedding - What a beautiful wedding. Had a ton of fun and it was great to see the gang again. Made me really miss Texas..okay it made me really miss my friends.
2.) Caroline update- things are going good.
3.) Sammie's big girl bed.
4.) Fundraiser dinner for Lasalle Elementary Language Academy, the school we want the kids to attend (okay so we are going tonight)

Wow so much to talk about. I will try and post some pictures as well. I have not had a chance to even look at the pictures from the Wedding. I have been tired and just relaxing after our trip. You know the feeling you need a vacation from your vacation? Alright...I will keep you posted.

No comments: