Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Update...

Where has the time gone.

We have been crazy busy. On the 23rd of September, Robert and I went with Jamie and Wade's family to the Cowboy vs. Bears game in Chicago. What a great time. We tailgated and then attended the game. Soooo much fun..... Jay (my buddy from Nacogdoches, TX) called while I was at the game. He said that I was on TV. TOOO COOL! Too bad I didn't Tivo it! About the same time Phylis said that Sammie pointed to the tv and said "Look there is mommy!" So I guess Sammie saw me too. Had a total blast! Thank you Donna Barns for finding the tickets.

Then the next day on the 24th of September, Andrew and Sammie started pre-school. It was a tough day for me because the both cried. But glad to say the crying stopped at the end of the week. They are both doing well at school. I will have to post the pictures. (okay... off to download some pictures)

This past weekend Laura and Van came to visit. We took everyone to Shaboygan, WI and went to Blue Harbor Resorts. Sammie and Van had a blast at the water park. Drew...was a little scared. Caroline had a little dunk in the water as well. I actually got to sit in the hot tub for the first time in a long time. (I am finally not pregnant.) So we all enjoyed the visit. Sammie is still talking about her Cousin Van and Aunt Laura. Thanks for coming down.

So off to download pictures. Enjoy. ;)SESIL

No comments: