Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sammie's special day with Tia

Phyllis aka Tia took Sammie to get a manicure and pedicure for her birthday. They spent the whole day together just being girls. Sammie is a total girly girl. Unfortunately I am not so that is where Tia comes in. Tia is always dressed so nice and Sammie loves being with Tia.

Side note: I was getting dressed ready to attend George Sr.'s wake with the kids and Sammie tells me "Mommy why do you have Tia's shoes on?" I was wearing high heel shoes like Tia would wear. So I got finished getting dressed, doing my hair and got everyone in the car....I went back up to the house to set the alarm and lock the door Andrew says "Look Sammie there is Tia." It was me dressed up and I think it was his way of telling me that I looked nice.

Okay...so you see this is why we need Tia in our lives so she can show Sammie and Caroline to be a true lady. I just wear t-shirts and jeans because the kids get me dirty in 20 seconds. One day I will be able to wear nice clothes again...but until then Tia will have to be their role model.

Here are some pictures of Sammie on her special day with Tia.
Enjoy. :)sesil




Thank you Tia - I had a great time - Sammie.

No comments: