Saturday, September 27, 2008

This week...

Wow.. okay... So, had a busy week and I am super tired.
1. Kids started school this week.
2. Good friend Jay came to Chicago and we were able to get together on Tuesday night.
3. Robert's birthday was on Thursday.
4. Thursday at school we celebrated Sammie's birthday with her classmates.
5. Sammie started Ballet classes today.
6. I am starting to feel under the weather.
7. I am working at the scrapbook store for the scrap pink event tonight.
8. Got all the clothes organized out of Caroline's room.
9. Made an attempt to clean the house but now it is a wreak again.
10. I am just tired!
With that said...I am going to take a nap.
Okay.. I know I have to post pictures so visit soon and I will try and post them.

Mom & Dad: Hope you are still doing good in the Philippines! Miss ya a ton.

No comments: