Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Heading to Texas....

YEEEE HAWWWW!!! Okay... Can you tell that I am so excited about coming home? It is my best friend's wedding Jen and Dave are getting MARRIED!!! So here is my to do list before we head out tomorrow.

1. Wash summer pregnancy clothes so I don't die from the heat in TX.
2. Find Sammie and Drew summer clothes so they don't die from the heat as well. Okay..I guess they could get away with running around with diapers on but unfortunately I can not do the same.
3. Pick up my dress from the dress maker that is in the Western Suburbs of Chicago. Okay, I look like a total BOX in the dress. The only reason is the big bump called a belly. So had to get the skirt and top specially made because I could not find a simple white shirt to go with the skirt. So Christina (the dress maker) made one for me.
4. Start packing everyone. Sammie and Drew will be staying with my parents while Robert and I go to Houston. So the kids clothes together and Robert and mine together.
5. Get camera charged and packed.
6. Gather all parts to my pocket PC so Daddy can download the games that we lost because I was too lazy to back-up the thing to my computer when my hard drive crashed.
7. Gather up some pictures of the kids so that I can show my friends what the kids look like because they will not be with us.
8. Check on all medications and pack them. (last time we went to Texas I forgot my meds and it was a headache to got them while I was down there...so lesson learned...bring your meds)
9. Pack and bring knitting stuff. Because what am I going to do in the car for the four hour drive down to Houston and the four hours back to Dallas. Maybe I will be able to finish the purse I have started.

Okay. Gotta run. Drew is not taking his nap and Sammie is wanting to read her books. Have to get started on my to do list. I will post pictures when we return. Can not wait to see old friends and family. TEXAS HERE WE COME.

:)Sesil

No comments: