Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Sweet Caroline !!

Okay... Sorry for leaving you in the dark about my Dr. apt.

So Caroline is growing. Right now she is bigger than what Drew was at this time. (Remember Drew was 9 lbs and 13 oz at birth) So the Dr. said that if she keeps at the rate she is going she will be a big baby. But there is a chance she will slow down a little we may just be catching her right after a growth spurt.
Then I have two options once time comes closer.
1.) induce early - he said it would not be a good idea for me to deliver another large child so soon after I had Drew. Just that my healing time will take forever. (okay..not forever but it will be harder on me). or
2.) Wait for the due date and have a C-section. Simple as that.
So I am opting for inducing. I really don't want a C-section.
May will be a good month for this Cratin family. Caroline will be born and Drew will turn 1 on the 19th. WOOOOO HOOO!! Happy Birthday Drew...you get a little sister.

Overall I am doing good. I am very tired chasing after Sammie and Drew with the extra weight and not being able to see my feet. Drew likes to grab my legs and stand but if I am wearing jeans sometimes I don't feel or see him and he thinks that is the funniest if he can stop me in my tracks.

I have the occasional back pain that comes with pregnancy. So Sammie likes to say "mommy's back is broke" or if I am in bed and it takes me a while to get out "mama's stuck in the bed, stuck in the bed!" She likes to ask me "Mama are you okay?"(while doing this she is patting me on the back with her head tilted to one side. Very concerned.)

Sammie knows that there is a baby in mommy's belly. If someone asks her who is in mama's belly she replies (in a southern twang) "Caroline!" Wooo hooo, She is defiantly mini me twang and all.

So that is the quick update for Sweet Caroline. By the way....we are still trying to figure out a middle name for Caroline. Robert insist on "Sweet" but I tell him "sorry try again." So if you have any suggestion we are willing to listen.

1 comment:

Suzanna Danna said...

How about Elizabeth? Or Susan... Susan would be good. Heh.